Here are some more funny/random ways people came to it:
Remember, these are actual searches people did, I am not making this up.
- bus mechanic picture bottom
- microwave meal instruction
- IKE WATCHES
- Earths Rotation
- twisting ladder inertia
- day night graph sine map earth
- fractal "mississippi river" picture
- siphon hose experiment
- free calender day counter (this one went to the NJIT Hillel site)
- how to make a paper version leaning tower of pisa
--First you find some soft ground . . .
- how to draw neat things with only circles
--With a compass, Duh!
- if a pendulum is oscillating slowly what should we do?
I have no answer for this one, perhaps run away and cry? Clearly they have no clue what a search engine is or what it does. Who is "we" anyway? Perhaps you people out there have a solution for their predicament . . . leave funny comments (subtle hint there)