Thursday, April 05, 2007

Pre-Pesach Excitement

These things always happen right before Pesach. Saturday night, while busily cleaning, I went to the emergency room. My foot had developed what turned out to be an infection. I'll spare you the details and the pictures, but around midnight we went to an ER in the heart of Harlem - Columbia Presbyterian. There were a few people with their own personal police officers, a number of people who clearly were high on something, etc. Anyway, the doctor who examined my foot prescribed me an antibiotic. I thought I'd share part of my prescription slip (doctor's name censored to protect the 'innocent,' but otherwise unaltered [by me]):
I have no idea why she felt the need to write in "MD."
And by the end of Sunday the apartment was cleaner than ever (and these pics are from before we mopped...):

No comments:

Post a Comment