Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Back to School

Well to all of you university students out there welcome back to school. For all you other people , well you have been back to school or work for at least two weeks, so whatever. My first day started with a bang, well actually it started with the professor not coming to class "weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee." This of course resulted in me not having anything to do for 5 hours, but I managed to entertain myself. Now come the piece de' resistance, Aerospace Propulsion. The entire lecture basically talked about what we where going to be doing all semester, the list is 24 items long, it contains scary sounding things like nuclear, specific impulse, diffusers, combusters, compressors, afterburner Brayton cycles, multistage compression, and elementary reaction kinetics. Sounds like fun; well mabey only for people like me but what the heck thats all that matters because I am the one taking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment