Thursday, March 27, 2008

I submitted a paper to the American Journal of Physics

I recently submitted a paper ["A different derivation of the acceleration of a particle in a non-inertial reference frame"] to the American Journal of Physics. Although some of my research has been published in various places, this is the first time I am submitting something on my own, and not together with the professor who came up with the idea. I don't know if they'll accept the paper, but I'm still excited about this.
I won't bore you with the details, it involves the physics of rotating things. If you are interested, I submitted it to the physics pre-print archive arXiv, as well (this means there's potential for lots people to see it, even if AJP doesn't accept it). It's accessible here: http://arxiv.org/abs/0803.3826

2 comments:

  1. It looked good when you sent it to me to review. I couldn't find any errors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete