Thursday, March 05, 2009

Eating Disorders Explained

I got another email the other week from a YU spamming mailing list:
What are you doing for National Eating Disorder Awareness Week?

Nothing planned yet??

Join Active Minds at YU tomorrow...[snip]

"Celebrating The Survivors: Eating Disorders Explained"

[snip]

YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS THIS EVENT!

light refreshments will be served
A few comments.  Firstly, who plans something special for National Eating Disorder Awareness Week?  Like, "I would go, but I have an all night all-you-can-eat buffet planned..." or "I would go, but I've been planning to eat only this one piece of celery this week for months already."  In any case, in light of the subject matter of the event, perhaps refreshments aren't totally appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment