Just to call out a few of these here,
- Car horns are OK but annoying car horns are not allowed. You know what I can't blame them really since they are probably talking about these car alarms.
- No Christmas Trees, with a capital T. Sounds like a real War on Christmas.
- Frogs mean, seems oddly specific, what about newt meat?
- Musical greeting cards ... interesting, but seems kind of petty to ban these.
- Massage equipment indecently packaged, I think we know what this is really about, but funny to imagine they had a big problem with massage equipment arriving in boxes like this:
(could not find original source for this image, maybe here)
I am not making this up, these are the real regulations, here is the document with all the information: