Sunday, December 11, 2005

My Bike was Stolen

Coming home one day I get on an express train and pull out my laptop. I graph a couple population curves then the battery dies. For some reason, people are always fascinated by me changing the battery. The lady next to me asks curiously if I ran out of memory. I keep a straight face and kindly say "no, just changing the battery; with dell, all the parts look the same."

Anyway my bike was stolen from the train station. When a police officer stopped by to file a report I came *this close to offering him some Dunkin Donuts (left overs from an NJIT Hillel event).

Anyway, you should all call the number on this page, then tell your friends to do the same:
http://spam-spam.blogspot.com really, its the least we can do to fight spam

No comments:

Post a Comment