Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Karate Odyssey

This is my last week of Karate Camp so you finally get to stop hearing about karate. This past weekend I went to Long Island for Shabbat and then helped Eli and Stacy to move into their new apartment. To make it to Long Island by Shabbat I had to go straight to the train station from work, and because of this I found myself on the train platform wearing a full black gee and my black belt. I took off the black belt and crammed it into my bag, I then untied my gee (I couldn't fit it into the bag). I therefore was standing on the train looking like a ninja. Then I walked thru Penn Station at rush hour, getting the up down looks. NEXT TEXT IS IN THOUGHT BUBBLE "What religion is that guy wearing the black robes? Wait a second he is wearing a kippah! But, what's with the robes, ummmmmmm?"

1 comment:

  1. This is one of those posts that could have used a photo.

    ReplyDelete