Tuesday, October 03, 2006

IT’S TIME FOR A DWEEEEEEE POST!!!!!!!!!!

Well Sukkot is approaching, and as usual this Sunday my father and I found ourselves building our Sukkah. Our Sukkah is made up of a doors held together by hinges. We store our Sukkah in our shed during the year, and our shed also houses families of mice. We found this out when I found a mouse on the lawn mower and then realized that it had built a nest under the plastic of the mower. We went on to find a nest with three pink baby mice in it, this traumatized me a bit. Well back to the Sukkah, when we opened up one of the leaves and then came mice. One mouse went to the ground and ran into the grass. The other mouse decided to stick it out half way up the door, me and my father where forced to tilt the door on its side to shoo the mouse away. We finally managed to get the mouse off the Sukkah, and it immediately ran into a hole in the corner of the patio where it went in head first and left its tush sticking out. I would like to say that these where very young mice, no where near the size of the adult we found on the mower. I would also like to say DWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, DWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (me making funny little hand motions mimicking a mouse, if you have been around me enough you know what I am talking about).

I DONT THINK I CAN SAY DWEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! AS MANY TIMES AS MANY TIMES AS I ACTUALY SAID IT WHEN I SAW THESE DWEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! MICE DWEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I, too, wish to say: DWWEEEEEEEE!
    Reminds me of the baby 'werbs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt, the mouse in one of the pictures is very very religious.

    This is because it has long whiskers which, no doubt, have to do with going "Lifnei Mishuras Hadin" with regards to "Sefeira" observance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do agree with not uncle sysfrog and as a member of the family I must also say DWWEEEE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know, if you've seen one mouse you've seen them DWEEEEEEE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great. You actually stood around and took pictures of the mouse as opposed to either a) smashing at it with a broom while hopping about ineffectually or b) standing on tables while screaming operatically.

    Then again, I suppose you wouldn't react like I or the majority of girls would, anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete