Tuesday, October 31, 2006

RISE FRANKENLUMP!!! good now go kill some villagers.

I felt that it was only appropriate to post at night. MWAHH HA HA HA!!!!! Ok now that that is out of the way I can get to a normal post. On this blog we have had a couple of posts about graffiti in different places (mostly places Yoni/Jonathon has been with his camera). I am happy to say I did not take pictures of the urinal graffiti at Rutgers however I will tell you what the best one says. An arrow points at an empty bit of wall and says “Look human potential just waiting to hatch!!!” I realize that you might not find this particular bit funny, however if u saw the quality of most of the rest of the wall you would laugh as well. However I found the best bit of graffiti I have seen I quite some time on the desk I was sitting at in my physics recitation. I copied it to paper and then to the computer. I hope you enjoy, you can calculate your level of geekyness based upon how long it takes you to get the joke.

*NOTE: IF YOU MEASURED THE TIME IT TOOK YOU TO GET THIS JOKE IN PICO, NANO OR MICRO SECONDS YOUR ARE A HELPLESS CASE.

4 comments:

  1. I'm not sure how Lump manages to blog on many the major pagan holidays, but anyway... Snake on a plane, very good. There's gotta be other movies to pull that sort of gag with. Anyone in the peanut gallery?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well we're learnig about manifold er manifest destiny in history. I'd like to see a Lump takeofff on that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eli, let's do"Es bedarf keiner Psychoanalyse, um festzustellen, dass das Leben ein einziger Friedhof gescheiterter Pläne ist "

    No idea what it is or what the plot is (Eigenvectors maybe), but it's got to be the longest movie title of all time. And it has the word plane in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Google translates : "It does not require psychoanalysis, in order to state that the life is only one cemetery of failed plans." Sounds like a German comedy.

    ReplyDelete