They bribed me to test it out with chips and the (prospect of eating in the library with permission).
These are some of the questions that I asked it:
- do we need a license to raise cattle in the stacks? (the answer involved library fee policy)
- I have a pet goldfish, will he have access to the computer services?? (answer involved my account)
- is there a fine for reckless driving in the library?
- can I join the army if my cousin is in jail for stealing a chili dog?? (no suggested answer)
They said to use slang so here is my try at slang:
- yo! check it- see i be needing a journal but I can't no catch them? (it answered this one correctly!)
- is there a fireplace anywhere so i can warm my toes?
- I lost my pet walrus in the library last Thursday, have you seen him?