The graphics were possibly the best part, especially the names they used for the files, below you see intro_questionMan.jpg
My favorite line:
It is not considered ethical behavior to use individuals solely as means to an end.
And a close second . . with graphic!Individuals should be treated as autonomous agents
Here is one example question which was very difficult:
- For research involving pregnant women, participation requires ...
- That women have completed the first trimester.
- That the study be conducted first in men.
- Permission of the father.
- Consideration of risks and potential benefits for the fetus and the pregnant woman.
They were very intent on keeping the subjects data private and secure:
Here is one more example question:
What is an appropriate method for maintaining confidentiality of private information obtained from human subjects?
This question was a tongue twister
True or False: For HIV antiretroviral treatment trials conducted in developing countries, the NIH expects investigators/contractors to address the provision of antiretroviral treatment to trial participants after their completion of participation in the clinical trial.
In the end I passed all the quizzes and received my certificate of completion: