Wednesday, June 10, 2009

How Time Flys

It has been a while since last I posted. This post is late because I just got home and decided to post before passing out. A couple of weeks ago me and some friends went to a airplane museum in southern jersey. It is the Air Victory Museum you may recall that we have visited in the past as can be seen here. This trip however there where a few changes, for one thing I have not cut my hair since the last visit, and for all intents and purposes I have also not trimmed my beard. Have fun.

This is of course me standing in the cockpit of a F-14 Tomcat.

This is from a little more than year ago.

And this is from now.

Once again from a year ago.

And this of course is from now. Kunal looks exactly the same, he even is wearing the same hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment