Saturday, June 25, 2011

A bit of Boston Culture

While visiting the artisan asylum I had the privilege of riding a tall bike ... but at the I didn't know it because I was told that "this type of ship is called a harve" or H.A.R.V which stands for High Altitude Reconnaissance Vehicle.
"Ship?" I asked ... "yes they are called ships, this one's name is Skylab."
A little research shows that I was speaking to a member of SCUL, an awesome "bicycle nerd gang [1]" which roams around Boston on "missions" collecting high fives from bystanders.
Don't believe that this crazy bike is really called a High Altitude Reconnaissance Vehicle, check out the helpful glossary they have on their website ... this website has a wax seal at the bottom - pretty classy.

1 comment:

  1. After a quick look at their website, I wonder if it's a required property of SCUL pictures to be blurry.

    ReplyDelete