Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New y’Hic

As the official Lansey Brother Blog welcome committee I would like to be the first to welcome you to 2007. Sunday night I was at a friend’s party where there was an excessive amount of drunken people. Now I am not one to judge to hastily, normal I take around 3 seconds, but the chance of me respecting a person who routinely does to themselves what these people where doing is negligible. One of these guys cut himself somehow and couldn’t open the Band-Aid he was given. Just because I don’t drink recreationally doesn’t mean I condemn it, however what some people do is just crazy. On a happier note we have welcomed in a new year with only a negligible amount of world chaos happening in the first 1/365 of this year. I will give a quick and happy rundown, Indonesian Jet crashes, war in Somalia, and of course all the happy New Year bombings all over the world. But don’t let this crush you just remember we have a whole year ahead of use for interesting things to happen, in the meantime I am going to a shooting range today so see you latter.

2 comments:

  1. *cries silently in the corner*

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Just because I don’t drink recreationally doesn’t mean I condone it, however what some people do is just crazy"

    I think you mean condemn.

    Someone who doesn't condone a certain behavior is indeed against it. That might be a little slip on your part. Psychology Majors might find your choice of language very interesting indeed.

    ReplyDelete