Thursday, September 02, 2010

Blogger Fiesta Meetup Fail Followup

Last week, I commented on the epic fail of Blogger's 11th birthday fiesta.  Shortly after that post went up, Blogger, clearly seeing the nature of their fail, posted a reminder.  Well, the number of meetups and people attending increased after that post, but the overall distribution didn't change much:
Again, this is with logarithmic bin widths.  Compared to last week, the larger parties got a bit larger, but many more single person parties appeared.  Logarithms sometimes confuse people, so here's what the histogram looks like with regular bin widths:
That first bin are the 21 parties with no one attending.  And, I know I said logarithms confuse people, but it's really hard to get a sense of the relative size of these counts. So, here's regular bins, but log bin counts:
I said it before, and I'll say it again: Epic Fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment