Sunday, November 18, 2012

Loud Bicycle, CGP-Grey and AlanKey

I've been riding around with a car horn on my bicycle for quite a while, here is a video of me having some fun with it at the waterworks museum where I volunteer.


I will be attempting to make these horns available for others in the coming months. Hear more about it by visiting the Loud Bicycle website and keep updated about that effort by following the LoudBicycle Blog or FB or Twitter.

The music for this clip was provided by Alan Stewart, who has some hilarious videos on his channel. The one embedded below is about  another youtuber, cgpGrey who has some fantastic explanations of many complex and relevant things - like why pennies should be abolished.

Below is the theme song for CGP Grey composed by Alan Key.

No comments:

Post a Comment