Thursday, December 03, 2009

Think green

I don't know about you, but I hate it when, at the bottom of their emails, people include trite little things like:
Consider the environment before printing this email
or
Save a tree and don't print this email
or
Don't print this email and we'll save a whale/rhino/unicorn -- Won't someone please think of the children?!
In any case, I usually try ignore such things, but I got an email yesterday ending with the stupid line
Think green before you print this email
Now, really I had no reason whatsoever to print the email.  But I felt this was a special occasion, so I actively "thought green" and printed the sucker out:



4 comments:

  1. so you printed the screen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I copied it to Word, changed the text color from black to green then printed it out, and scanned the result.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i couldn't tell, I think you should make it a bold huge font and print it again!

    ReplyDelete