Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Every day that I come home from Rutgers I see a sign. Immediately you think oh great a boring post about some sign. Well this is not a normal sign, this is one of those flashing signs that remind me that the speed limit is 25 mph in a school zone. Here is a picture.

You may have notice that half the sign is blocked by a speed hump sign, you may have also noticed that it is a bit dark out. In fact I took this picture at around 2:30 AM on my way home after a late night last week. All this together means that the sign is blocked, and on at 2:30 in the morning over the summer. At least I know my taxes are being used well.

In other news happy Pi approximation day!

1 comment:

  1. Probably means that the sign only has a 12 hour clock, and is also on at 2:30 PM.
    Happy Pi Approximation Day to you, too.

    ReplyDelete