Sunday, January 15, 2006

New Orleans Press/ Looting/ Pictures

A local newspaper wrote an article about my adventures:
While most students were relaxing, taking a break, Wildman and Lansey were working in nasty conditions. While their collegues were off . . . getting a tan . . partying . . .
I just want to clarify a few things. Due to the non-mathy nature of the work, I was taking a massive break, also I got a tan and think: due to the nature of Chabad . . .

If you read my little note in the photo, you will see that I have personally looted that record from the below location. It is by Jesse Hill, titled: Ooh Poo Pah Doo Part I from Minit records based in New Orleans. You can listen to it here, or read about it here. The convertable is sitting in the foundation of what was a house.


I posted more pictures from New Orleans on facebook:
Click here to see the album
see me juggling hammers (to some funny music) here

1 comment:

  1. Frank and I are very impressed with your juggling talents!

    ReplyDelete