Thursday, May 28, 2009

Books I'd like to see written

The other day I was in the library and saw someone reading a book "The Metaphysics of M..."  At first, I couldn't see the remainder of the title, and was trying to come up with possible options:
  • Metaphysics of Materials
  • Metaphysics of Magnetism
  • Metaphysics of Microscopy
and so on.  It turned out to be Morals.  How boring.  But this got me thinking.  And now I'd love to see the following books written:
  • Physics of Morals
  • Metaphysics of Astrophysics
  • Physics of Theosophy
  • Metaphysics of Semiconductors
  • Physics of Animal Rights
  • Metaphysics of Fluids
Any other ideas? I suggest one or both of the following Google Book Searches: physics+of*  and metaphysics+of*
Anyone want to make an attempt at writing any of these books?  If so, they'll be featured prominently in a future blog post.  Post them in the comments or email them to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment